Monday, April 16, 2012

KARA-five Years Together, Hara Only one time Going Home



Risk for a myriad of rushing into a celebrity. Like Goo Hara 'KARA' that could only come home once for 5 years.

Hara was trying to achieve their dreams as a singer since childhood. When it finally debuted with KARA he became very busy and unable to meet his family. He was crying so often.

"After the debut, I can not have many opportunities to meet my family. When I get to meet them, I could only cry," said Hara reported Soompi, Tuesday (04/17/2012).

No wonder Hara became so emotional. Despite success with KARA, Hara was still in desperate need of his family.

"After the debut I was so busy that I only come home once in 5 years. I think all of my preparation for the concert. After the show my family that I live a life that I want to pass all of the concert, my heart feels empty," he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment