Monday, April 16, 2012

Courtney Love Via Twitter Apologizes To His Son ( For allegedly had sex with Dave Grohl.)





Disputes between Courtney Love, former wife of the late Kurt Cobain, with his child, Frances Bean Cobain, and former Nirvana drummer, Dave Grohl, seems to have ended.

As reported earlier, Love accused accused Grohl seducing and forcing Bean, to have sex. Love has accused one of Grohl through his Twitter account that is less known to the public, @ cbabymichelle.

On Saturday (14/4) and then, through Love's Twitter account is publicly known, @ Courtney, he apologized to Frances and expressed remorse for his behavior.

"Bean, sorry mom already believes the rumors. Mother love, "Love writes.

Previously, Bean has expressed disappointment with his mother because they reveal things which he did not correct it.

"When I used to silence my mother related, ravings lately turned into disgusting. I was never approached by Dave Grohl more than platonic. I'm in a monogamous relationship and I am very happy. Twitter should ban my mother (to use Twitter again).

No comments:

Post a Comment