Monday, April 16, 2012

Graham Coxon To Work On Album 'Hardcore Techno Free Jazz'




Blur guitarist Graham Coxon says one day he wanted to record an album that does not display the guitar sound at all.

In an interview with guitarist The Vaccines, Freddie Cowan to NME, Coxon stated his desire to record the album that he calls "techno hardcore free jazz".

"I want (to make an album without guitars), but none of them will like it. Will be less genre, sound familiar. I'm pretty obsessed with the (sound) and jazz organ strange old are free. So it will probably be something like hardcore techno free jazz or something else, "says Coxon.

Meanwhile, guitarist who has just released the album A + E earlier this month also claimed that he was actually a decent sax player. With his ability, he hopes to put the sound on the sax solo album next.

"I think that's my next step. I like to (the players) Saks. Saks I've been playing all my life, but I'm not a good player because I have never struggled with it for a long time to make it a proficient, "said Coxon who has now had eight solo albums are.

Although a strong desire to incorporate elements of the saxophone in his album, guitarist of 43 years is quite unfamiliar with the instrument that is identical to that of jazz music.

"I was in a strange world of the saxophone today," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment