Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winehouse died two days Lady Gaga Could Not Talk





Singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta or better known as Lady Gaga surprised by the tragic death of Amy Winehouse. Hearing the news, Gaga claims made ​​can not speak for two full days.

As reported, the singer of "Rehab" was found dead at his home in London on July 23, 2011 last. Death allegedly caused by taking drugs.

"I am absolutely devastated and sad. I can not speak for 48 hours straight, because I was very surprised," said 25-year-old singer while performing at the U.S. Talk Show.

Recognized Gaga, he now can return to normal after two days had passed. He also deplored the attitude of the media who always yells that menggembar-Gaga deaths caused by drugs.

"I regret very much the media always proclaim the death of Amy because of drug use. I think we should be more friendly with a superstar. Everyone is too blaspheme him, when I knew he was a nice lady, friendly and interesting, "she said defensively Winehouse.

Rate translation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment